Welcome to the Year 4 Page
Topic Map – see what we are learning
We will cover a variety of subjects underneath our cross curricular topic of Ancient Egypt. These are:
- Literacy (Information Texts, Adventure Stories, Poetry)
- Geography (Modern Egypt, Rivers)
- History (Gods, Pyramids, Mummification)
- Science (Teeth and the Digestive System)
- Music (Ancient Egyptian Instruments)
In the Easter term we will again be covering a range of subject under our new topic of the Romans!
The children will also have the opportunity to participate in a residential visit to Braeside for three days. During the experience, the children will complete outdoor learning and team-building activities.
The Lower Junior Spring concert will be held in March. More information about this will follow.